“Plan your work and work your plan”
We’re almost at the end of June, half way through the year. Now is a great time to review the first six months of the year and plan your next 90 days.
Here is the process I use myself. I recommend my clients use this process every 90 days so they stay connected to their vision and goals, stay in action and on track to accomplish their goals this year. With some of my clients, we work through this process together.
Here’s my quarterly review process:
- Reconnect: reconnect with your values, your vision and your mission.
- Review your vision, spend some time being in it. Is it still your dream ideal reality?
- Check in with your mission. Is it still relevant?
- Revisit your values to check in that they are still your top values
- Review: review current progress on your goals
- Have you accomplished your quarterly goals?
- Are you on track to achieve your annual goals this year?
- Are your goals still relevant?
- Identify: identify what’s getting in your way
- What limiting beliefs are showing up in your actions and results?
- What roadblocks are arriving on your doorstep that are thwarting your actions?
- Where are you sabotaging yourself?
- Set: set goals and intentions for upcoming 90 days
- Set measurable, meaningful and relevant goals for this next 90 days that progress you towards your annual goals
- Set intentions for each goal of how you’ll feel once you’ve achieved your goal
- Check these new goals are aligned with your values, vision and mission
- Break it down: break these goals down into steps
- Reverse engineer your goals into relevant action steps
- Set goals for each step
- Reset KPIs to align with your new goals
Once you’re all reviewed and planned, you’re good to go honey! Best wishes for this next 90 days.
“The backbone of success is hard work,
determination, good planning, and perseverance”
Bonus tip: make sure you have support. Invest in external accountability to ensure you stay on track to accomplishing your goals.
Have you heard about Clear Aligned Results? If you’re serious about accomplishing your goals this year then you’d benefit hugely from having access to a full year of unlimited business coaching to serve and support you on your journey to smashing your goals and achieving your dream results. Limited places are available at a one-time-only investment of $1,800. Pop on over to secure your place.
Planning is bringing the future into the present
so that you can do something about it now”
Reach out if you want help with any of this xx
If you like what you’ve read and you WANT MORE, I’d love for you to join my community.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE, BLOG OR WEBSITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
Daphne Wells, Inspiritress of Can-do-it-ness and founder of Passion for Growth, helps eminent women leaders navigate change, get crystal clear and into action on your secret dreams.
Her true magic lies in her ability to clarify, to see possibilities, create ideas and inspirit you to implement.
As a young woman she quietly and effectively changed an industry, opening doors for women in a previously male-dominated field. For many years Daphne has guided leaders to be more effective in their roles.
Courageous and high-achieving women business owners, leaders, coaches, service professionals, therapists and entrepreneurs round the globe, all of whom have big hearts and yearn to make a difference and make money, hire Daphne so they can be clear and focused on their forward direction and growth.
As a certified professional coach, mastermind leader and facilitator, with a history of birthing and growing small businesses, Daphne has a deep passion to inspirit eminent leadership.
She lives in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand from where she works with high-achieving and courageous women leaders, business owners and entrepreneurs worldwide. She’s President of ICF NZ Southern.
Do you have what it takes to make the best use of your time? Find out here
Telephone: +643 481 7080