Boundaries really are your friend
“When we fail to set boundaries and hold people accountable,
we feel used and mistreated”
Yes boundaries truly are beneficial.
Here’s 11 reasons why …
- Your boundaries declare what you will and won’t allow.
- Your boundaries determine what you will say YES to.
- Your boundaries state what is a NO for you.
- Boundaries make choosing easier.
- Boundaries empower your decision-making.
- Boundaries enable you to pre-decide how you’ll respond when someone fails to respect your boundaries.
- Boundaries let others know how to behave around you, what’s ok and not ok for you.
- Your boundaries you create a safe container for you and all who come into contact with you.
- Boundaries are essential for your well-being.
- Boundaries keep you safe.
- Boundaries allow you to stay focused on what’s really important to you.
The secret to creating beneficial boundaries is to ensure they align with your vision, your values, your mission, your purpose and your goals.
“Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves,
even when we risk disappointing others.”
What boundaries would be beneficial for you?
My encouragement is for you to go create them!
If you like what you’ve read and you WANT MORE, I’d love for you to join my community.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE, BLOG OR WEBSITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
Daphne Wells, Inspiritress of Can-do-it-ness and founder of Passion for Growth Ltd, helps ambitious women become independent to experience delight in every aspect of life at the same time.
Her true magic lies in her ability to clarify, to see possibilities, create ideas and inspirit you to implement. Daphne sees the best in you and believes in you, no matter what.
Daphne’s PATH approach is a sure-fire way to make effective and empowered decisions. Using this process, you choose your own PATH to get whatever you want.
As a young woman she quietly and effectively changed an industry, opening doors for women in a previously male-dominated field. For many years Daphne has guided leaders to be more effective in their roles.
Courageous and resilient women business owners, leaders, coaches, service professionals, therapists and entrepreneurs round the globe, all of whom have big hearts and yearn to make a difference and make money, hire Daphne so they can be clear and focused on their forward direction and growth trajectory.
As a Professional Credentialed Coach (PCC ICF), mastermind leader and facilitator, with a history of birthing and growing small businesses, Daphne has a deep passion to inspirit eminent leadership.
She lives in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand from where she works with high-achieving and courageous women leaders, business owners and entrepreneurs worldwide. She was the ultimate President of ICF NZ Southern. She’s the author of “Decide – choose your own path”
Do you have what it takes to make the change and start over? Find out here
Passion for Growth Ltd