And everyone knows how successful he’s been.
“Everyone needs a coach” says Bill Gates
Why are you denying yourself and trying to reinvent the wheel?
With very few exceptions, every successful person has their own private coach, at least one. Yet, many of us deny and neglect our need for a coach.
Depriving yourself of having a coach costs you time.
It costs you money.
It adds to your stress levels.
Here’s a bunch of reasons why people need a coach:
- Your turnover looks healthy yet you’re working way too hard and too long for the money you’re taking home. You’re not even sure why you’re making so much and putting so little in your back pocket; there’s lots of other expenses and people that need paid before you. Heck, sometimes even your youngest staff member takes more home than you do.
- As a solopreneur you’re working what seems like every hour known to man and yet you’re not seeing enough in your bank account to pay your bills. You’ve been at this for a while now and it’s not getting any better.
- You’re new to business with so many ideas that all appear to be ‘the one’. It’s overwhelming having so many ideas, not to mention the suggestions that come from everyone else, and choosing just one seems impossible. AKA, you’re putting off choosing, trying to do them all.
- You’re doing all the things, taking all the ‘right’ actions and not getting the results you want, and you’re beating yourself up over your lack of progress. It’s vicious cycle that will continue until you adjust your inner game and you’ll need an outside perspective for that.
- You’ve spent a ton of money on courses, seminars and conferences that haven’t gotten you what you want and how you’re reluctant to spend anymore. It’s time for the personal touch that a one-to-one coaching engagement provides.
- You tell yourself you’re going to do stuff that inevitably never happens. And you make up stories as to why you’re not doing them. You need external accountability; when I’m your coach I hold you accountable.
“Accountability is the glue that ties commitment to results” Bob Proctor
- You’re keen to start a business, you’ve talked and dreamt about it forever and you’re not sure where to start. You need help to decide where to start and to guide you through the process of creating your business.
- You float along in your business doing whatever you feel like; effectively you’re throwing spaghetti at the wall hoping some will stick. You need a strategy.
- Your revenue and profitability have plateaued; you’ve been stuck for a while. Truth is you’ll probably stay stuck until you engage outside help; and the longer you choose to stay there the more stuck you’ll become.
- Your business is like an old car – when you fix one thing, something else needs attention. With a coach on your team this won’t become overwhelming.
We all have blocks we can’t see that stop us getting what we want.
Over the course of my many years serving and supporting women, I’ve helped them through all of the above situations. They all got amazing results!
Coaching has been proven in research to be the fastest, most effective way to grow you and your business.
As your coach I’ll help you identify exactly what you’re struggling with so you can pop on the outside.
So you can make more money in record time.
So you can see what’s really going on.
So you know what you need to move forward.
Want to know what’s in your blindspot?
How long will you stay where you are, telling yourself the same stories and getting increasingly frustrated?
Let’s bring up your hidden barrier so you get more money in record time.
Interested? We need to talk. Snap up your time to speak with me here.
This is how Thomas Leonard, one of the fathers of modern coaching, describes coaching:
Your professional coach is …
Your partner in achieving business and personal goals.
Your champion during a turnaround.
Your trainer in communication and life skills.
Your sounding board when making choices.
Your motivation when strong actions are called for.
Your unconditional support when you take a hit.
Your mentor in personal development.
Your co-designer when creating an extraordinary project.
Your beacon during stormy times.
Your wake-up call if you don’t hear your own.
And most importantly …
Your professional coach is your partner in helping you have all of what matters most to you.”