“The key to success is to focus your conscious mind
on things you desire not things you fear”
Your keys to success …
When you believe that you can accomplish great things, you give yourself the ‘fuel’ to get what you want out of life.
Thoughts like ‘I can’t do it’, ‘I’ll never get it’, ‘I can’t afford it’, I’m not smart enough’ actually prevent good things from happening for you.
Only you can exercise your power to choose.
Choose to think positively.
Here are some keys to success
- Live by the Golden Rule. Treat others as you would have them treat you.
- Be honest at all times.
- Establish goals, both long and short term. Write them down. Read them aloud every day. Record them and listen to them daily. Work consistently to achieve them.
- Plan your day; establish your priorities.
- Draw up a ‘must do’ and a ‘could do’ list. Add items to them as they come to mind.
- Set realistic deadlines and stick to them.
- Focus one task at a time.
- Do it now. Handle each piece of paper and email that you receive once only. Select where it belongs and deal with it accordingly.
- Decide your definite purpose in life; don’t let anything stand in your way.
- Be persistent. Winners never quit; quitters never win.
- Listen to learn; not to respond.
- Follow up. Follow up. Follow up.
- Look professional and act professionally.
- Develop a positive, pleasant, outgoing attitude.
- Be enthusiastic.
- A happy face invites attention.
- Use the person’s name; it’s the sweetest sound of all to their ears.
- Make people feel important; do it sincerely.
- Schedule recreation, personal time off and family activities.
- Don’t dwell on problems; work toward solutions.
- Believe in yourself.
- Expect success.
- Believe you can make it happen and you will.
- You are the author of your own success story; you’re writing it in each and every moment.
- Done beats perfect every time.
“Adjusting to the passage of time,
I think, is a key to success and to life:
just being able to roll with the punches”
When you want help applying the keys to your success, give me a shout xx
If you like what you’ve read and you WANT MORE, I’d love for you to join my community.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE, BLOG OR WEBSITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
Daphne Wells, Inspiritress of Can-do-it-ness and founder of Passion for Growth, helps frustrated wellness professionals wanting to start over, or pivot to grow, choose your own PATH to finally do it.
Her true magic lies in her ability to clarify, to see possibilities, create ideas and inspirit you to implement.
As a young woman she quietly and effectively changed an industry, opening doors for women in a previously male-dominated field. For many years Daphne has guided leaders to be more effective in their roles.
Courageous and high-achieving women business owners, leaders, coaches, service professionals, therapists and entrepreneurs round the globe, all of whom have big hearts and yearn to make a difference and make money, hire Daphne so they can be clear and focused on their forward direction and growth trajectory.
As a certified professional coach, mastermind leader and facilitator, with a history of birthing and growing small businesses, Daphne has a deep passion to inspirit eminent leadership.
She lives in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand from where she works with high-achieving and courageous women leaders, business owners and entrepreneurs worldwide. She was the ultimate President of ICF NZ Southern.
Do you have what it takes to make the change and start over? Find out here
Telephone: +643 481 7080