Reuse, recycle and repurpose your marketing
When you create marketing for your business, whether it’s something you’ve written or a video you’ve made, it’s taken your time and energy.
Thinking about your time as money, how you spend it is important especially since you’ve a finite amount of time available to you.
Reusing, recycling and repurposing your marketing is one way you can increase the impact your marketing has because more people will have the opportunity to interact with it and use your time more efficiently.
How can you practically do that? Let me suggest a few ways for you …
- Reuse your marketing: Use it again.
- Repost posts from the past. Choose ones that are still relevant to your current offerings and message. How frequently you can do this is different for everyone, you’ll know what feels right for you and your business.
- Tell them about your loyalty program regularly to increase your membership.
- Recycle your marketing material: Update your old marketing so you can use it again. Use your old marketing as the basis for the new.
- Redo that post in Canva to change the image, the message or your details according to whatever needs updated.
- Make the changes necessary in your brochures, leaflets or business cards and reprint them.
- Update your Christmas and other seasonal promotions and use them again.
- Repurpose your marketing: Adapt your marketing for a different purpose.
- Your blogs can become LinkedIn articles, Facebook posts, newsletters, or all three.
- Your newsletters can become blogs, LinkedIn articles, Facebook posts, or all three.
- A series of related blogs can be repurposed into an eBook.
- The summary of important points from a blog post can be repurposed into a checklist.
- Excerpts from your book or courses can become social media posts, blogs or newsletters.
- Your leaflets and brochures can become web pages or pdf downloads from your website.
- Your leaflets and brochures can be sent out to your email list as pdfs with your newsletter.
Remember to have fun with it!
Reach out if you want help with this xx
If you like what you’ve read and you WANT MORE, I’d love for you to join my community.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE, BLOG OR WEBSITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
Daphne Wells, Inspiritress of Can-do-it-ness and founder of Passion for Growth, helps eminent women leaders navigate change, get crystal clear and into action on your secret dreams.
Her true magic lies in her ability to clarify, to see possibilities, create ideas and inspirit you to implement.
As a young woman she quietly and effectively changed an industry, opening doors for women in a previously male-dominated field. For many years Daphne has guided leaders to be more effective in their roles.
Courageous and high-achieving women business owners, leaders, coaches, service professionals, therapists and entrepreneurs round the globe, all of whom have big hearts and yearn to make a difference and make money, hire Daphne so they can be clear and focused on their forward direction and growth.
As a certified professional coach, mastermind leader and facilitator, with a history of birthing and growing small businesses, Daphne has a deep passion to inspirit eminent leadership.
She lives in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand from where she works with high-achieving and courageous women leaders, business owners and entrepreneurs worldwide. She’s President of ICF NZ Southern.
Do you have what it takes to make the best use of your time? Find out here
Telephone: +643 481 7080