Mastermind or group program?
Many coaches use the word mastermind synonymously with group program when in reality they are very different.
So what makes them different and what basis would you use to choose which you need?
With that question in mind I’ve created the following list of differences between masterminds and group coaching programs.
7 Reasons for you to be in a mastermind rather than a group coaching program:
- When you’re in a mastermind, you’re part of an exclusive community all of whom need you as much as you need them. Ensuring you’re a perfect fit with the other members is crucial to the smooth running of the group and increases exponentially the value you receive from your mastermind.
- As a key decision-maker everything depends on you, every decision, every metric, everything. In your mastermind your fellow members become your board of supportive directors so you can bounce ideas around and receive perspective, inspiration and ideas.
- Together everyone achieves more. When you’re in a mastermind you’ll create collaboratively regardless of whether it’s your own project, someone else’s or a joint project. You’ll accomplish so much more in a mastermind than you ever would on your own.
- Trust is a key indicator of growth both personally and in business. Trust deepens as you build relationships within your fellow masterminders so that quickly you find yourself part of networks you’d never have gained access to previously. Your potential to form meaningful connections with previously unknown persons or companies expands rapidly and exponentially in a mastermind.
- Shared wisdom and experience enrich and expand your learning and knowledge. Your mastermind colleagues know stuff you don’t and you know what they don’t know. Together you create a trusted and respected pool of wisdom, experience, knowledge and resources.
- Your mastermind colleagues can be your greatest advocates promoting you where your name would otherwise go unmentioned. As you promote them your credibility grows within your own circle of influence.
- Being in a mastermind will stretch your capacity to BE, to think larger, to grow your belief in possibilities through your close connections with these high-achieving leaders who are doing amazing work in the world just like you.
Want to know more? I’m currently accepting applications for two different masterminds commencing in January 2019. Message me to let me know you want one of the limited spaces available … or pop on over to schedule a mutually suitable time so you can find out more and we can discern whether we’re a fit for one another.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE, BLOG OR WEBSITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
Daphne Wells, Inspiritress of Can-do-it-ness and founder of Passion for Growth, guides you from unstuck to unstoppable so you can make a difference and make money.
Courageous and high-achieving women business owners and leaders all over the globe hire Daphne so they can grow their businesses without sacrificing themselves in the process.
As a Certified Professional Coach, with a history of birthing and growing small businesses, Daphne has a deep passion for inspiring you to BE your best self in every sphere of your life and business.
Her true magic lies in her ability to clarify, to see possibilities, create ideas and inspire you to take action.
For many years she has represented high-achieving, courageous and successful women in business, business owners, service professionals, coaches, therapists and entrepreneurs; all of whom have big hearts and yearn to make a difference as well as make money.
She lives in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand from where she works with women leaders, business owners and entrepreneurs worldwide. She’s President of ICF NZ Southern.
Subscribe to our VIP mailing list for big discounts, promotions and special private event invites.
Telephone: +643 481 7080