"Everyone needs a coach" - Bill Gates5 reasons why ...
Bill Gates says everyone needs a coach.
I absolutely, totally agree with him.
I know well the effects not having a coach has on me and my business.
Several years back … I remember one day realizing my life and my business were not progressing as well as they had been, I wasn’t achieving my goals as readily, nothing was working as smoothly as it had; and I got curious about why that was so.
On reflection I discovered the difference was that I didn’t have a coach! My contract with my previous coach had completed and for some unknown reason I’d not renewed it nor had I sought out another coach.
Everything had changed from that moment in time. Huge realization for me, which certainly motivated me to engage another coach pronto.
I made a commitment to myself, to my life, to my business and to my growth.
Since then I’ve always had a coach, at times more than one.
Yet still constantly I speak to business owners and leaders who don’t have a coach and don’t appreciate the benefits of having one.
Here I’m sharing just 5 of the many reasons why we all need a coach always:
1. High performing individuals including executives, leaders and business owners all have coaches. It’s a fact. They’re high performers because they have a coach serving and supporting them in their chosen profession; because they deal with issues as they arise rather than allowing them to become encumbrances to their success.
2. Great athletes and sports people always have coaches. Sports teams always have coaches. If having a coach is an essential in sport, why would we not regard having a coach as essential to life and business?
3. If you could have done it all alone, you already would have. The truth is everyone performs better and achieves superior results when they have a coach. I found this truth out the hard way as I shared earlier. We all do better when we couple extrinsic motivation with our own intrinsic motivation; both are better than one!
4. Coaching is not a one and done thing. You don’t hire a coach to fix you or to make everything better. You hire a coach to support and challenge you as you grow, as you live, as you journey through your life. Truth is we all change, our lives change, our situations change, everything changes around us and so we need a coach to have our back, so we’re not stubbornly trying to do it all alone.
5. Service professionals need coaches always so that they are better able to provide their particular service to those they serve and support. Coaches need coaches always; if coaches are not investing in coaching for themselves and their businesses then why would anyone hire them?
Everyone always needs a coach according to Bill Gates and Daphne Wells.
If you like what you’ve read and you WANT MORE, I’d love for you to join my community.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE, BLOG OR WEBSITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
Daphne Wells, Inspiritress of Can-do-it-ness and founder of Passion for Growth, guides you to grow your business to full bloom while creating a lifestyle you love so you can make a difference and make money.
Courageous and high-achieving women business owners and leaders all over the globe hire Daphne so they can grow their businesses without sacrificing themselves in the process.
As a Certified Professional Coach, with a history of birthing and growing small businesses, Daphne has a deep passion for inspiring you to BE your best self in every sphere of your life and business.
Her true magic lies in her ability to clarify, to see possibilities, create ideas and inspire you to take action.
For many years she has represented high-achieving, courageous and successful women in business, business owners, service professionals, coaches, therapists and entrepreneurs; all of whom have big hearts and yearn to make a difference as well as make money.
She lives in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand from where she works with women leaders, business owners and entrepreneurs worldwide. She’s President of ICF NZ Southern.
Grab her FREE eBook ‘3 Inspired Keys to Get More Clients You Love’ at www.DaphneWells.com
Book your FREE Business Boost chat with Daphne
FREE Business Boost Chat with Daphne, your Inspiritress of Can-do-it-ness!
Does your business need a boost?.
Discover practical and powerful next steps during your complimentary Business Boost Consultation.
Value $297 – at no cost to you!
Want a Business Boost? Let's chat
T: +643 481 7080
Copyright © 2012-2018 Daphne Wells
All Rights Reserved