What’s going to help you get out of the funk?
These unprecedented times we’re living through mean many of us are feeling uncertain about many things that in the past we felt sure about.
Up until recently, you knew where you were heading, what to do and how to get there.
Now that the rug’s been pulled out from under your feet you’ve landed in a pool of funk that may even have felt at times like a whirlpool.
So what’s really going to help you get out of it and move forward?
Remember watching your child play in a sport team? Some teams had great guidance and leadership and some didn’t. Regardless of the skill of your child, the coach made all the difference to whether your child played their best and the team succeeded.
It’s exactly the same in life and in business.
Working with a coach has been proven to be effective for many reasons. Here’s what a mix of science and research have shown to be the results of having your own coach to support you, keep you focused and on track.
- Partnering with a coach has been scientifically proven to reduce stress. As you know, stress affects your physical, mental and emotional health as well as your relationships. Coaching is an easy and effective way lower your stress levels.
- Processing what’s going on, working through the funk and slowing down the whirlpool sooner rather than later has been shown to reduce the level of trauma experienced. Trauma lives in your body and can have disastrous impacts on your health and well-being over time. Coaching can nip that in the bud.
- The ripple effect of coaching is huge. The growth you experience through receiving coaching will positively impact you and everyone you’re connected with including family, friends, significant others, colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- The investment you make in coaching has huge return on investment (ROI). By investment and return here I’m referring to time as well as money.
- The personal growth and learning you receive through coaching help you develop resilience and increases your capacity to cope with whatever life throws at you. By expanding your capacity for everything good in life you reduce the possibility for negatives to impact you.
- Living according to a fixed mindset or patterns of behaving will keep you stuck and struggling. Coaching has a proven track record of empowering people to be flexible and adaptable with a growth mindset that sets you up to succeed.
- Knowing for certain your purpose and mission empowers you to live a life that fulfills you and contributes positively to society and the world. With coaching you have a safe place to explore your true purpose and mission which means everything in your life becomes effortless and you’re free at last.
- Coaching helps you and your organization retain and develop talented people on your team. Investing in great people keeps them motivated and loyal so you avoid needing to replace staff and the massive costs that involves.
- Change is an integral part of our human experience. Coaching helps you navigate, integrate, negotiate and handle changes in all aspects of your life.
Truthfully, I could write an entire blog about each of these bullet points and how coaching has positively impacted my life and the lives of my clients. Another day I may well do that, however, here I’m giving you an overview of the benefits of coaching that are now more important than ever.
In the words of the great Thomas Leonard:
Your professional coach is …
Your partner in achieving business and personal goals.
Your champion during a turnaround.
Your trainer in communication and life skills.
Your sounding board when making choices.
Your motivation when strong actions are called for.
Your unconditional support when you take a hit.
Your mentor in personal development.
Your co-designer when creating an extraordinary project.
Your beacon during stormy times.
Your wake-up call if you don’t hear your own.
And most importantly …
Your professional coach is your partner in helping you have all of what matters most to you.
As a professional certified coach, credentialed by the International Coaching Federation, with many years’ experience and evidence of the value of coaching, I’m here if you want to talk about how coaching could benefit you.
Here’s a selection of what people say about coaching with me:
“Coaching with Daphne has most definitely been a worthwhile investment”
“Daphne gave me the structure I didn’t know I needed and the presence that helped me soar. Words cannot express the depth of gratitude I have for this super woman”
“Daphne truly cares about me and my business”
“I’m more inspired about my future and have a definite direction for my future”
“You feel truly supported by Daphne as she coaches and holds your vision for your fullest potential”
Let’s pop on a call to ensure we’re a great fit for each other so you can receive some of this magic in your life and business.